Saturday, June 21, 2008

Lazy Days


No one, and I do mean NO ONE,
mixes a cocktail as well as John!

WARNING:
Never ask John about his blend
of
liquor, juice, liquor, fruit and did I mention liquor?
It's not that
he isn't happy to share
his cocktail recipes,
he is and he will...
it's just that
ooooooh la la
if you KNOW....
well, lemme just say,
intoxication may occur
with that kind of knowledge.

Best just to
enjoy
the smooth fruity flavors
s-l-o-w-l-y.
(John likes to keep glasses full)


I just happened to have my camera on
(note to self: buy stock in camera batteries)
to catch John's mother-in-law, Patty,
with a kitten...
it was one of those rare occasions
when I actually captured
what I think
is a wonderful portrait!


I hope everyone
has a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The woman with the cat--a precious moment caught in time--