Sunday, September 21, 2008

54 Nights Later...

...and this is the first evening we have been alone in our house. It's 5:30 pm, an LP - World's Greatest Big Bands -is spinning on a turn table. No, I haven't completely lost my mind, or CD's, we're just enjoying a blast from the past - an LP from 1974! Dear Young Readers, if Mom and Dad don't have a turn table, or any round large black things that we call records, perhaps you can find these items at an antique shop. sigh. ANYWAY. Tonight. I'm reading. Downstairs. In my pj's. I may even leave the dishes until the morning. (probably not but it's an option). Oh, morning! I am definitely getting dressed after breakfast. 54 nights is a long stretch but it is true that we have enjoyed our guests. Now it's time to remember life as we knew it... We're going back in time. Right back to the ''1900s''...and I'm signing off here because going back in time means no internet.......................gah!

No comments: