Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hugs 'n Stuff

photos by lifemagical


Thanks to Susan and Ed
(previously known as Tommy's parents,
they have now - dare I say - ''happily'' handed him
over to Tony and me
)
for hosting a family dinner
the night before The Wedding



Ed has just realized
I am tall
for my height!





Some hugs
may have been
posed





but
fun was going
all around



and Grandma
was happy
to be with
Her Girls!



The next time
I see you
it will be
The Wedding Day!





I said,
You be good to my daughter.
He said,
Yes, Ma!




Auntie Nancy
aka The Other Mother
and, by the way,
also known now as
Wedding Dress Personal Assistant Extraordinaire!




Even the photographer
receives a hug -
He is awesome!
(although I did have to do some pathetic begging with him to make me look good....)




Not quite a hug
but
you know it's gonna happen...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see some more pics. So is that your mum, Pam? She looks too young !!!!

Anonymous said...

The photos are really great! Enjoyed having an insight into what was obviously a wonderful wedding in New York! Look forward to seeing more of them and hearing all about it.

Anonymous said...

One down and one to go. Having just celebrated Louisa's wedding we know what it is like to be able to reflect on a wonderful and joyous day. Your pictures capture that feeling of love and joy as well as both mother and daughter looking great. Tony hasn't gained any more gray hair either!
I enjoyed looking at the site.
Cheers
Roger and Heather

Anonymous said...

Bravo et Félicitations, pour le mariage de Mindi

Merci pour toutes les belles photos

Mindi est magnifique dans sa robe de mariée

Ils font un très joli couple tous les deux

Nous espérons que votre séjour aux USA a été très agréable et que la fête du mariage a été très réussie.
A notre prochaine rencontre au levran, vous nous raconterez votre séjour et le mariage.

Bisous