Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On Hold

What happened to my Sunday return here? We've been spinning with guests and eating and touring and eating and entertaining and going shopping and did I mention eating? Debbie was here two weeks, she departed on the 12th and Grace and Jeanette arrived on the 13th, staying with us until tomorrow. Georges, Michelle, GĂ©rard and Yvette arrive on the 19th for our annual Le Levran Fete...and somewhere in between this we'll celebrate Gilly's birthday and also have dinner with Keith and Joan...then John and Anne arrive and we'll smash glasses (inside joke) with them at La Maison Rouge. So. More eating. I have put posting on hold and hope to write a more informative post or two later in the month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"...eating and touring and eating and entertaining and going shopping and did I mention eating..."

It all sounds TERRIBLY exhausting, Ma.

-BiL

p.s. Any of the eating involve meat?

Pam said...

Thanks BiL (SiL) I knew you would understand my exhaustion! Plenty o' meat. It'll be on my hips later.